[TriEmbed] soldering station bargin

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:35:04 CDT 2016

I found this today and thought I would share: variable temp soldering
station for $20
(http://www.parts-express.com/stahl-tools-ssvt-variable-temperature-soldering-station--374-100)
<http://www.parts-express.com/stahl-tools-ssvt-variable-temperature-soldering-station--374-100>
made by Stahl.  This bargin is at Parts-Express.Com

Stations like these usually go for about $40-$45 for a Weller, $35-$40 for
a Tenma (MCM house brand) - usually around $40 or so.  Stahl is a good name
brand.

Remember that this is a beginner's soldering station, but if you have
worked with those we have at the 'Space, using the right temperature for
the soldering job at hand improves your quality of work.

If it were me, I would go ahead and order the replacement tips
<http://www.parts-express.com/stahl-tools-ssrt-4-piece-soldering-tip-kit-for-stssvt--374-102>
at the same time:
http://www.parts-express.com/stahl-tools-ssrt-4-piece-soldering-tip-kit-for-stssvt--374-102.
They are several sizes and shapes suitable for various jobs.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com