[TriEmbed] Call for Raspberry Pi Speakers and 9-Jun Maniacal Labs presents at TriLUG

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:32:25 CDT 2016

If you would like to integrate mesmerizing LED eye candy into project with
open hardware and software, join us 9-Jun at TriLUG to learn about Maniacal
Labs. https://trilug.org/Open-Hardware-for-Fun-and-Profit

By the way, Maniacal Labs recently launched a Kickstarter here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maniacallabs/longpixel-digital-control-for-analog-led-strips

Also:

Call for Raspberry Pi Speakers to Present at Triangle Linux User Group
meeting 14-July-2016 at the RTP Frontier. For diverse topics we are
reaching out to find speakers from various local groups. We will be
reaching out to find presenters from each of the following groups: TriLUG,
SplatSpace, [TAR] IEEE Robotics & Automation, TriEmbed, NC NearSpace, and
Triangle Python Users Group. Also, if you know of any local RC, UAV, IoT,
blockchain, or security groups that may produce an interesting RPi speaker,
please let me know.

TriLUG RPi Presenter Signup Form
https://airtable.com/shr6VjQTCYHt38oNz

http://trilug.org/TriLUG-RPi-Talks-14-July-2016