[TriEmbed] missing JPEGs Re: (Amazon) Dash FCC info and model corrections

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Jul 26 16:42:06 CDT 2016

Unfortunately, the JPEGs Shane tried to share today (and that Mike tried
to include) are filtered out of the list messages. Painful, but I had
the conversation with my ISP 10 years ago and he's not going to budget.
The .png format is allowed through. My apologies for probably not
noticing this a few other times in the past too.

Here are the two pictures of Shane's AWS IoT button model JK76PL that is
identical to a "rev 1 Dash" button except for the label and firmware:
front
<http://triembed.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/AWS-IoT-buttonfront.jpg>
and back
<http://triembed.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/AWS-IoT-buttonmodelnumber.jpg>.

I have the guts of a rev 1 Dash next to me. It is identical to the
pictures in the rev 1 Dash teardown already published. I'm sure (by
virtue of FCC regs wrt the model number and ID) that it is identical to
the inside of Shane's device.

The guts of a rev 2 Dash are also right here, also identical to the
JK29LP teardown, which hopefully shows the battery situation with full
clarity.