[TriEmbed] (Amazon) Dash FCC info and model corrections

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:06:28 CDT 2016

Pete,

My Amazon AWS IoT button arrived yesterday (ordered back in May). It appear
to be sealed like the other Dash Buttons. Below is a photo of the back
showing the model number, which I believe matches the rev 1 Dash Button.
Again, I wonder why they used rev 1 hardware for the AWS IoT button. Will
the other Dash Buttons all migrate to rev 2 and keep rev 1 with the lithium
battery for the IoT Buttons?

Shane

[image: button front small.jpg]

[image: button model number.jpg]