[TriEmbed] Security Camera

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Fri Jul 22 13:52:39 CDT 2016

We think one of the front desk staff is skimming money and so we want to install a camera. I don't want a big one, but it needs to be sharp enough to see if they take money and don't put it in the drawer.  I've looked at some Raspberry Pi solutions that would write to a small external HD, but the camera case was a big outside one. And, I'm also not sure if the Pi Camera is sharp enough.   We have a $250 budget.  It does not have to be a Pi, but it must be Linux-based, no MAC or Windows.  Any experience out there?

Brian Grawburg
Wilson

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]