[TriEmbed] MSP-EXP432P401R usage?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Feb 29 19:39:42 CST 2016

On 02/29/2016 04:06 PM, Alex Davis via TriEmbed wrote:
> Anyone using their MSP-EXP432P401R yet? I've gotten the TI online
> resource explorer working with the out-of-box demo, but the TI Cloud
I've been working with one off and on, but nowhere near as much as I'd
like to. My use is the exactly opposite what you describe: plain CCS for
very low level tasks.  I look forward to looping back to this board. I'm
fascinated by the length of time that has passed since the chip started
sampling: almost a full year!