[TriEmbed] MSP-EXP432P401R usage?

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:54:53 CST 2016

Originally, MSP432 was suppose to be part of Tiva family, but TI has
decided that MSP43x is a better fit. Below is a prototype of MSP-EXP432P401R
(June 2014) with MSP432 labeled as XM4L2001 (which is experimental
TM4L2001, L for low power ARM.) This board didn't have working JTAG, so
side connector was added.

[image: Inline image 1]