[TriEmbed] MSP-EXP432P401R usage?

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:27:23 CST 2016

Go for CCS, CCSC is still experimental more or less. Energia is good if you
don't want to get too deep into hardware or if you need to do something
quick and simple.
If you need help with 432, I suggest visiting 43oh.com, lots of code
examples (like this one
<http://forum.43oh.com/topic/8263-graphics-library-for-msp432/> 😀 )

Rob.