[TriEmbed] Old and new meetings

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Feb 28 13:24:17 CST 2016

Thanks, Jeremy. I blew away our local links and made the whole thing a
link to the URL you provided.

The "installathon" at Splatspace the weekend after that presentation was
amazing, too. I think it helped boost awareness in the area. Planning
for those two events started at Splatspace months earlier. Justis
Peters' made the arrangements between the two organizations.

I'll float the idea of a "return engagement" to Splatspace and the other
area groups and see if a team can be assembled. They might want to offer
a broader theme (although by then the Zero may be past the "made of
unobtanium" phase and the RPI 3 might be out).

-Pete