[TriEmbed] Old and new meetings

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:18:15 CST 2016

Pete,

The video of the Raspberry Pi talk at TriLUG is available here. This RPi
talk drew the highest attendance I have ever seen at TriLUG with about 140+
people.

http://www.trilug.org/2013-01-10/Raspberry_Pi

Members of TriLUG recently requested another Raspberry Pi talk. If you
know anyone interested in presenting please let me know.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR

--
Jeremy Davis