[TriEmbed] Suggest pc as purchase needed

Joe Fair joe at fairanswers.com
Sat Feb 27 17:08:43 CST 2016

I got an Asus republic of gamer laptop for 500 of Craigslist several years
ago. It is so overpowered, it still runs the newest PC games. I use it as a
citrix client and virtualization host at the same time, and it doesn't even
get hot. It upgraded to Windows 10 without a hiccup. The only problem is
that it has a17 inch screen and weighs 10 pounds.

I've programmed arduino and TI controllers with it just playing around and
used it 50+ hours a week for 4 years. I really like it, but I don't tote it
around much.

Joe