[TriEmbed] dumb question about mbed and external libraries

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Apr 19 11:37:11 CDT 2016

It's been my experience that the library import insists on you
specifying a project and the library appears under that in the left side
GUI tree. There's got to be a trivial way to make it available to other
projects, but I haven't looked for that.
Unless I'm mistaken the rev 8 FreeRTOS is the most recent "stable"
version. I wonder if there is a config.h file with your newer version
that has to get copies or adapted? There is also a "FreeRTOSConfig.h",
but that seems to be a different animal.
-Pete