[TriEmbed] dumb question about mbed and external libraries

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Mon Apr 18 15:29:58 CDT 2016

When you add a library to mbed, do you have to add it to each project?
I'd imported FreeRTOS from the import wizard, but it wanted to associate
it with a project, and this did not seem to make it available to other
projects. I'm used to the idea of an include path from gcc and
makefiles. I'm sure I'm either doing it wrong in mbed or missing a
config step.

As an aside, the library called "FreeRTOS" does compile properly with
the "day one" example from the recent FreeRTOS class. There's another
version "FreeRTOS_V8_2_1" which appears tied to a specific dev board and
failed on a missing config.h file.

Thanks,
Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.