[TriEmbed] EMT: Fergetaboutit Re: Energia MSP432

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:52:10 CDT 2016

Keep in mind that Energia is suppose to make programming very easy, so they
are trying to keep balance between complexity of RTOS and easy of use.

I will be meeting with Robert Wessels (father of Energia) next month in
Dallas, so if you have any comments about Energia MT, I will be more than
happy to pass them on.

Rob.