[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Registration of drone use in the near future?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 08:54:14 CDT 2015

You can regulate anything you want, but that does not stop criminals. I doubt that this action will change a single thing. The question we need to be asking is why are we having so much trouble with these devises? Is it people that desire to be good citizens? Doubtful. Will these very same people now suddenly have a change of heart and register their drones? doubtful. Will we now have a task force knocking your door in, because you bought electronics similar to drone technology and do not have a registration? Maybe. How do we enforce this issue? Will we have attack drones going around airports with laser vaporizors to exterminate unregistered drones? I'm all for that, even out of pure koolness factor `,~> Seriously though, we are embarking on alot of messy regulations recently that will not really do much to solve the problem, that criminals do not care what is legal or not and that is where the problem lies.
I don't have a better idea, but I have been around long enough to know was does not work.
John Vaughters