[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Registration of drone use in the near future?

Matt Lavoie mlavoie1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:57:39 CDT 2015

If you're operating a machine remotely, and that machine does damage to
someone's property or person, you are responsible.  But because the device
is remote, irresponsible pilots are presently able to walk away and abandon
their machine.

It just can't be like that.  Registration of drones (and drone tags) are of
course going to be required.
I hope they keep it ultra-cheap and ultra-easy.

- Matt

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com