[TriEmbed] [TAR] New free Atmel Studio 7 development studio now lets you input Arduino sketches.

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon Oct 19 13:35:31 CDT 2015

I don't think Atmel will succeed. They are trying to win back the hobbiest
and educational market that is exploding away from them out of their
control. The key concepts of Arduino was Open Source and code simplicity.
Bringing out a proprietary IDE and importing your simple sketches into a
more complex language and project format is probably not going to excite to
many people.

Plus, it is MS Windows only :-( So no one in my household is able to use it.

Bill