[TriEmbed] BBB kernel > 3.8 experience

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:44:35 CDT 2015

Alex,

Yeah, I couldn't quite remember what it was that didn't work with kernel
3.15, but I knew there were issues. It really all comes down to what you
need to work and choosing the right kernel for it.

I agree with you about the BBB, it's a pain to work with all the overlays.
The big issue I have with the RPi is the lack of a usable 2nd serial port.
You either use the one they have for a project or use it for logging in
with, but not both. I find this a big pain in the butt.

Haven't bought an RPi2 yet, but was thinking of clustering a few together.
I have too many projects that I want to do and very little time to do any.

Carl

carl.nobile at gmail.com