[TriEmbed] Logic analyzer recommendation

T. Boone Berlin armedandfree at mac.com
Sat Jan 17 10:57:48 CST 2015

Just picked one of these up, running it on a Mac via Bootcamp. Impressed so far. Might be more than you want to spend but if all the additional features are meaningful to you, it could be something to consider.

http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?NavPath=2,842,1018&Prod=ANALOG-DISCOVERY&CFID=7267738&CFTOKEN=8c1e00d2f1f4d629-B7D86B8B-5056-0201-025AA6E974D53C25

--
T. Boone Berlin