[TriEmbed] Logic analyzer recommendation

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Sat Jan 17 13:48:32 CST 2015

I highly recommend the Sallae. I have a clone,  that I actually received by accident, sort of. It has saved me many times. I will purchase an original one when I can afford it.

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with multiple devices on an i2c bus. Do any of you have a recommendation for an inexpensive logic analyzer that I could use to troubleshoot?  Ideally it would be able to look at SPI and simple digital and analog lines. Mac compatibility is a must. Any recommendations?

Adafruit has a Sallae 4-channel analyzer that is my current front runner but don't want to spend $100 and find out it is not the best choice.  https://www.adafruit.com/products/2312
Thanks,

Chip

--
Sent from my iPhone - please excuse the typos