[TriEmbed] Logic analyzer recommendation

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Sat Jan 17 10:40:21 CST 2015

To all,

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with multiple devices on an i2c bus.
Do any of you have a recommendation for an inexpensive logic analyzer that
I could use to troubleshoot?  Ideally it would be able to look at SPI and
simple digital and analog lines. Mac compatibility is a must. Any
recommendations?

Adafruit has a Sallae 4-channel analyzer that is my current front runner
but don't want to spend $100 and find out it is not the best choice.
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2312
Thanks,

Chip

--
Sent from my iPhone - please excuse the typos