[TriEmbed] On Using the ESP8266 Serial/Wifi Module

Dwight Morgan dwight.w.morgan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:23:13 CST 2015

Thanks!

I set up a stream. I’m working on a project monitoring my hot water heater and I think I might try the stream just to see how it works with my project. Right now I am capturing the mock data (push button simulating on/off of HW heater) on the Pi with MySQL. Having it on a server out there might be useful. Also, the wifi sounds ideal for me but I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. I’m still in the immersion training mode. Thanks again!

Dwight