[TriEmbed] Stepper Motor Controller

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Tue Feb 10 12:55:03 CST 2015

Shane,

This was helpful and I am seriously considering the one with the on-board regulator. [Jon, if you read this, do you have something like this?]   I need to read the datasheets carefully.

What would be nice is to be able to mount these on something besides a breadboard so they form a single
piece that will more easily accept the current wiring  from the motors and attach to the printer.

The printer also includes micro-switches that will stop the motors from crashing into the sides.  That part I can handle easily with the RPi.

Thanks,
Brian