[TriEmbed] Reminder of RARS hamfest on Saturday

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:15:51 CDT 2015

This is a reminder of the RARS hamfest on Saturday.  Even if you are not a
ham radio operator, this is a great place to scout out new/used
electronics, tools, misc items at a good price.

I have never left without buying something, and usually something I did not
know I even needed... ;-)

I hope to see some of you there - it opens at 8am and closes at 3:3pm, with
the best deals occurring in the first hour (for the unusual items priced
too low) or end of the day (for the heavier items the person doesn't want
to lug back home).

http://www.rars.org/rarsfest/