[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi 2 rocks...

pete@soper.us pete at soper.us
Fri Apr 3 16:07:37 CDT 2015

If I make up one of these cables I'll take an existing "nice looking" avi cable, lop off the red, white and yellow RCA plugs and connect those ends to the 3.5 plug with enough heat shrink to just ignore the  connector plastic cover ('cause the three shielded cables won't fit anyway). I think if the shields extend to near the ends it won't be too bad.
Pete