[TriEmbed] [Splat Space] LED pixel driver

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 10 08:56:01 CST 2014

At tonight's TriEmbed meeting at NCSU Adam Haile of Maniacal Labs will
be will be giving a short presentation about "a recent LED project".
Co-maniac Dan Ternes is likely to be involved too. There might be some
connection between this talk and the Kickstarter Jeff mentions below.
:-) Meeting details here <http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=292>.

The meeting format this month is aimed at hitting high spots on a few
topics to allow time at the end of the meeting for face to face chats
(i.e. the usual format). I'm sure Maniacal will be happy to talk about
this and their other projects further during the face to face time.

-Pete