[TriEmbed] Get a free LinkIt ONE and Kit

Charles McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Mon Nov 10 08:14:27 CST 2014

After listening to the Embedded.fm podcast with John Schuch who was a finalist in the Hackaday prize, I thought I might try my hand at a design contest.  It seems like this might be a great opportunity to improve my documentation skills and share my work.  Most importantly, I could get some free kit!!!

I applied to the SeeedStudio contest for the LinkIt ONE  <http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/LinkIt-ONE-p-2017.html> or an air quality monitor Internet of Things thing.  The LinkIt ONE is a very cool kit for prototyping an Internet of Things thing which Seeedstudio could also help you promote and produce.  I will be documenting my design (and I guess my screw ups as well) as part of the contest.  Best news is that they will send me a free LinkITONE and a starter kit to boot.  I just found out my proposal was accepted.

If you are interested in participating in this contest - take a look here. <http://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/2014/10/31/let-s-make-linkit-one/>  I will share my work and the final product with you all on our Triembed.org  <http://triembed.org/blog/>blog and at upcoming meetings.

Thanks,

Chip