[TriEmbed] [Splat Space] LED pixel driver

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Mon Nov 10 09:02:12 CST 2014

You found us out Pete :) I hadn't mentioned specifics before since the
campaign wasn't launched yet. But we launched last night and it's already
going amazingly well. Over 40% funded already!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1101128588/allpixel-usb-interface-for-all-your-led-needs/

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks tonight :)