[TriEmbed] yahoo.com "not same domain" security policy sabotaged delivery of list email to yahoo.com addresses

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 21:20:45 CDT 2014

<shakes fist yet again at yahoo>

At the same time, they do a better job than I realized in keeping spam out. You wouldn't believe how many Nigerian Princes and will executors for deceased Wall Street bankers have selected anibit.com as their benefactor.
(Hopefully the very mention of those words doesn't send yahoo into another fit)

--Jon