[TriEmbed] Current Amp Hour episode much better than average

Martin Brooke martin.brooke at duke.edu
Sun May 4 13:37:00 CDT 2014

This was really cool.

I like LTSPICE way better than Cadence PSPICE  HSPICE Qucs ADS  others.  It
is so easy to learn, and the Yahoo group has a lot of info for using it.
 It was fun to hear the technology behind the tool is pretty hot.  I also
liked hearing about the impact of various processor technologies on
floating point math.

Not many companies would do what LT has done with this.  TI's Tina is not
much, ADIs tools are very part specific.

That said it is hard to beat the libraries in Cadence PSPICE; and I am not
sure any foundry will support LTSPICE soon for IC fab;  ADS is still hard
to beat for integration with RF; I live in hope that Qucs or some other
opens source tool will get there.  I keep thinking I will go over totally
to Qucs / KiCad one day.