[TriEmbed] (POE) Ethernet microcontroller

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 16:36:42 CDT 2014

Rodney,
Yes I understand, but I felt that there was some confusion between commercial and production and I wanted to clarify my statement. The distinction being Commercial as creating a product to sell and Production just something you implement yourself and expect reliability becasue you are depending on it. As far as production, my main issue with R-Pi is booting from the SD card. I would prefer not to rely on an SD card.

Custom builds being an entirely different situation. I agree there is a break even point to build your own.

John Vaughters