[TriEmbed] (POE) Ethernet microcontroller

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:47:57 CDT 2014

When i said production I was using it in the sense of producing a product
to sell - what you are referring to as commercial.  I have built several
embedded systems that are currently in use and sold (commercial) and some
in very remote locations where the option of going back in to fix it is out
of the question.

Not sure what the issue is with an SD card in a commercial product, but
there are a lot of embedded systems that boot off an SD card.