[TriEmbed] (POE) Ethernet microcontroller

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 15:22:01 CDT 2014

Just to clarify my statements. I am not saying use R-Pi for production. I would never consider that an option. I was pointing out the Embedded SOC market and using R-Pi as an example becasue most know what it is. Rather, there are tons of Embedded SOC products out there and if I was looking for one, I might consider spending more on that device for reliability and using the cheap Arduino's for I/O connected via UART. This being a very reliable configuration and this allows for replacement of the cheap arduinos. Commercial product never entered my mind on this issue because I thought this was just a building enhancement not a product to sell. But that conversation is interesting.

John Vaughters