[TriEmbed] 3/22 Triembed meeting at Splat Space.

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 23:01:40 CDT 2014

[begin shameless plug]

If there is enough interest, I was thinking of heading down again to Splat Space for the Triembed Hack Afternoon, and bringing a bunch of Anibit wares with me. I would just leave my suburban comforts regardless and head down, but this weekend will be busy with other family activities, so I want to gauge interest before I commit.

You can respond to me directly, or create an account on https://anibit.com.  Once you create the account, send me a note(via https://anibit.com/contact/account-help) that you are local and/or attend Triembed meetings, and I'll setup your account to allow for "Local Delivery". You can then put a note in an order that your interested in pick up at the meeting. (or even if you
 live around Cary, I can make arraignments to meet up with you).

If you don't want to create an account, but are interested in something on the site and would like me to come out this Saturday, send me an email to let me know. I can bring a representative selection of stuff (and maybe even a few things I don't have listed yet). I can take mobile Payments via Paypal and Credit Card(though a "Paypal Here" device).

If there is interest, I can be there around 2 to 3 give or take.

also...

I'd love feedback on things you'd love to be able to pick up locally. I'm an Adafruit and Pololu(and others I can't talk about yet!) reseller, with my low sale volumes while I'm still getting off the ground, my wholesale orders are of irregular frequency. If I have a list of "desired products" or "highly likely sales" it makes it easier to invest bootstrap money into getting those in stock. I have heard from people about interest in me facilitating group buys and operating a local consignment /swap-meet system and I'm committed to exploring those and other ideas, even if it takes me a little while to get the cycles to be able to do it.

Jon Wolfe
Anibit Technology
https://anibit.com