[TriEmbed] Garage Parking Sensor

Adam S. Crane ascrane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:37:11 CDT 2014

It looks like Github already uses Octopress for its “Automatic page generator” (1) functionality so you’ll probably want to stick with that for maximum simplicity. You just need to write your pages in markdown if you want to avoid writing HTML(2).

(1) https://help.github.com/articles/creating-pages-with-the-automatic-generator
(2) http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

--

–Adam