[TriEmbed] Garage Parking Sensor

Adam S. Crane ascrane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:32:20 CDT 2014

Most people that use github pages use it in combination with a static site generator. In particular, Octopress is a Ruby-based static site generator that is probably the most popular: http://octopress.org/docs/deploying/github/

Personally, I’m a Python developer, so I love Pelican. It’s the second most popular static site generator out there right now, based on my own proprietary hype-analyzing algorithms: http://docs.getpelican.com/en/3.3.0/tips.html

--

–Adam