[TriEmbed] Net neutrality comments close today.

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:16:00 CDT 2014

I subscribed to the below mailing list & have sent in comments stating my
position on net neutrality to the FCC. I don't usually get political, but I
see this as directly affecting those of us who use the intertubes
differently than typical users.

I just wanted to be sure people o  thus list knew that there is a comment
period ending today.

Crashing the FCC's website does not mean that there is no need to add your
own comments.