[TriEmbed] Fwd: [OBSOLETE trianglearduino:1092] Favorite H-Bridge chip

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jan 16 16:27:22 CST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[OBSOLETE trianglearduino:1092] Favorite H-Bridge chip
Date: 	Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:25:47 -0500
From: 	Charles West <crwest at ncsu.edu>
To: 	trianglearduino at googlegroups.com

Hello,

I'm working on a project where I need to get bi-directional control on 8
small dc motors.  In the past I've just made H-bridges from discrete
Darlington transistors, but I think that that would be too bulky for
this project.  However, I'm not quite sure what chips would be best to use.

These (and similar) chips seem popular:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/315

If I may ask, is that what you use or is there some other chip that you
prefer?

Thanks,
Charlie West
--
NOTICE: This list is OBSOLETE. For details about the replacement
TriEmbed list go here: