[TriEmbed] [OBSOLETE trianglearduino:1093] Favorite H-Bridge chip

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 16 17:11:32 CST 2014

Hey Rodney,

I'm hoping to use eight of these:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111154620711

I'm not quite sure of the specs yet, because I haven't gotten the data
sheet yet.  However, the motors only weight 3 grams each (and I don't think
we will be running them at full power), so I don't think the amperage will
be that high.  Its for the Astropresence drone and we'll probably be trying
to run it in a neutral buoyancy tank.

Just one to start with, but we are hoping to present the project at the
SpaceVision conference (and pitch the idea again to a few people).  If
there is interest in the project, we'll probably be iterating the design
several times.

Thanks,
Charlie