[TriEmbed] Paul's tips on resonator calibration and ATtiny Pin Change Interupts

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:54:47 CST 2014

Paul,

I was drafting this e-mail when I realized that in my last post I
misattributed your comments about calibration of the ATtiny resonators for
SoftwareSerial. That procedure and your tips about use of multiple pin
change interrupts on the ATtiny were great information. I apologize for the
mistake.

I have looked for a relevant link on the resonator calibration procedure
that you outlined but have had little luck. Could you point me in the right
direction for learning more about the calibration? Do you recall the max
baud rate that you could use reliably after calibration?

Thank you for your help.

Shane