[TriEmbed] Fritzing

R Craig roncraig007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 11:15:12 CST 2014

Another great use for Fritzing is when writing education classes.  It does a great job of illustrating for your written labs what the breadboard connections should look like.  For my beginning Arduino class I included schematics and Fritzing pics for each lab so students could get used to the schematics and would also have something to refer to if they pick up the labs again at home and need to breadboard them.

Ron C.