[TriEmbed] Freescale K20 doc (re: McHck)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Feb 27 08:01:07 CST 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Pete Soper <pete at soper.us> wrote:
> The McHck BOM includes a very low end K20: MK20DX32VLF5 (details starting

> I'm hoping there's no gotcha with using larger (in terms of memory)
> versions. Here are the specs and Mouser  prices for 3 flavors. For $1.06

Pete,
I have been on the #mchck irc channel and several people have been
using the larger 128 version. Initially there were some issues with
this using the larger RAM parts, but I think this has been resolved.
The toolchain files are in the github repo:

https://github.com/mchck/mchck/tree/master/toolchain
  MK20DX128VLF5.mk
  MK20DX32VLF5.mk

Bill