[TriEmbed] My company is hiring (Raleigh)

Rich Quackenbush rich.quackenbush at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:13:03 CDT 2014

Hi - I've been on the mailing list for a while now and finally have
something to contribute - a job!  I'm hoping it's okay to post this here.

I couldn't think of anywhere better to look for qualified / interested
folks. Here are some details:

   - We design our own hardware in house.
   - Privately held company - debt free and in business for over 30 years.
   - We have our own manufacturing facilities (all in the US).
   - Flat organizational structure - no big bureaucracy in the way.
   - Head quartered here in Raleigh.

We're looking to add an additional full time embedded developer.

If you're interested (or know someone who is), send me an email with your
resume and any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Rich