[TriEmbed] decent nRF24L01+ library code out there?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 7 18:07:06 CDT 2014

I realize this is a very popular radio. With any luck I'll be in a
position in coming weeks to submit a few "solved" postings to the
forums. In the meantime I need to understand why my radios aren't  even
providing sensible status register info. (For anybody else using this
chip: if you read the status register and bit 7 is a one, *something is
broken*, as Nordic Semi guarantees that bit to be a zero)

-Pete