[TriEmbed] Arduino UNO/Mega, interrupts

Alan Wiggs alanwiggs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:11:52 CDT 2013

I have a project where I am running 4 servos and calling to (simple)
falling interrupts on Pins 2 & 3.

I have switched to a Mega because when I added Increased the number of
servos from 2 to 4, the project only recognizes 2 when the interrupts are
active.

Should I switch to other pins on the Mega board? I lost my Arduino
Cookbook, so if someone has a good example I would appreciate it.

Oh by the way my project is for the Festival in Motion Sat 9/28, For those
who know me it is for the Champ/Chump bike race machine that was at Maker
Fair.

Some history, Originally 2 servos were Large Speedometers, and they were
very accurate and worked great.
I added a race position track with 2 more servos, the Speedometers do not
function until the race is over and the Interrupts are not working.

Thanks again....

If you want a fun free festival bring the whole family to Festival in
Motion www.Fesitvalinmotion.com 10 till 2pm.

R,
Alan Wiggs