[TriEmbed] Circuit board library site

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:53:23 CDT 2013

>I know that I have seen somewhere a web site related to a PCB house that allowed makers to create and prototype their PCB's, then make >them available for other makers to order them (direct from the PCB house I think).

http://dorkbotpdx.org/wiki/pcb_order

http://batchpcb.oshpark.com/

The previous service BatchPCB had a marketplace of other peoples boards as well, but they are shutdown and point to oshpark now. I am not sure if they have the same model, but in any case the service was never cheap in my opinion.

Perfboard in large sizes, a saw and some bare wire works pretty good. If you are really cheap like me, Crazy Glue and some FR4 Fiberglass with wires can make some interesting electronic collages `,~)

The motor driver I sent is a good solution, but there may be other ones out there. My real intent was to show the use of opto-isolators. The concept is also used very well in the Solid State relays out in the market as well. That is another not so cheap or compact option for driving things from microprocessors directly through opto-isolation, which is the best option IMHO if you fall beneath the frequency response limits.

John Vaughters