[TriEmbed] Circuit board library site

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:34:45 CDT 2013

Glen,

I found this a few weeks ago, but haven't built it yet, though I did run it
through LTspice to see what it was doing.

http://www.brighthubengineering.com/diy-electronics-devices/86517-build-a-dc-motor-speed-controller-circuit/

If you do build it let us all know how it worked. After looking at the
design (duel 555 timers) I figured it wouldn't be all that difficult to
mimic what the timers were doing with an arduino or an RPI for that matter.

Carl

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Glen Smith <mrglenasmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> After reading the recent thread regarding the marble, and going through
> the h-bridge tutorial that John linked to, I figured that someone out there
> has re-designed his motor control and released it or something like it to
> the maker community.
>
> I know that I have seen somewhere a web site related to a PCB house that
> allowed makers to create and prototype their PCB's, then make them
> available for other makers to order them (direct from the PCB house I
> think).
>
> Does anyone know what site I am thinking of?
>
> Thanks,
> Glen

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)
carl.nobile at gmail.com