[TriEmbed] tomorrow's TriEmbed meeting @ Splat Space, finishing the logo, and NCSU meeting corrections

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Oct 18 08:41:20 CDT 2013

Scott's meetup reminder reminds me to say the other monthly TriEmbed
meeting is */tomorrow/* at Splatspace. Details via the link below.

At Splatspace soldering irons and other hand tools are freely available,
with 24/7 access to all the facilities available to members (ask Scott
or another Splatspace member or drop me a line for more information).
Regular, open meetings oriented toward newcomers are held every Tuesday
evening at 7pm.

http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/145327672/?rv=md2

But also notice that Scott has put a version of Charlie West's logo into
the meetup pages (the black on white triangular figure between the
Arduino and Raspberry Pi logos). I think this is a great start. What do
you folks think of this? It would be great to build on Scott's
initiative, settle on a final design and get it onto our web site
<http://TriEmbed.org>, meeting signs, etc.

Finally, the reference to the NCSU meeting on the meetup page is
incorrect: the NCSU meetings are currently at Engineering Building I,
room 1007, at least for November 11 and December 2nd (*first Monday, not
2nd for this month only: more details on this soon!*) The web site
should always be used as the reference for meeting details.