[TriEmbed] TriEmbed November & December meetings @ Splat Space

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:11:42 CDT 2013

Due to scheduling conflicts and the holidays, I will not be able to host the
November 16 or the December 21 meetings.  Since folks are working on followups
from the Monday night meetings, and for projects for the holidays, I would hate
to cancel these meetings.  If there are any Splat*Space members in this group
who can host those meetings, please let us all know.

Also, as Pete alluded to, most of us need more time to polish off projects for
the holidays and more time and space to work in general, and Splat*Space is a
great place to work on them anytime.  If any other members of this interest
group are also members of Splat*Space, please chime up your contact info so
folks here can ask to accompany you to the 'Space.  If you are not a member of
Splat*Space, consider becoming one -- it is great place to work, collaborate,
and you get a key!

See you tomorrow.

--
Scott G. Hall