[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi & Detection Sensor

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 13:47:27 CDT 2013

For thos on Trilug, this will be repeat information.

Check out this project  http://opencv.org/ and the website below. Basically it is an OpenSource Vision system with simple web cam. I have not personally used it, but the video is quite instructive. I am very impressed.

Here is a video of a water cannon that identifies and shoots squirrels but
not birds, shared previously on this list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgqfnKG_T4 (Preview)